Thursday, January 7, 2010

What? Starburst are just really that good...

I know that it's made of total crap and is probably just some pizza crust with chocolate and frosting on it, but I just had a warm chocolate pastry from Papa John's and I think I had a mouthgasm. Tastegasm? Either way, it was fucking perfect. It was like the absolutely exact thing I needed right at that moment. Seriously. It's like when you're having a bad day and you randomly pop a strawberry Starburst in your mouth and you have to stop what you're doing and go "HOLY JESUS THIS MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" and suddenly the hole in your soul is just a little smaller and Fox never cancelled Firefly and Aaron Sorkin never left the "West Wing" and Joss Whedon got to make "Wonder Woman" and David Tennant never regenerated and....

I mean, that happens to everyone, right?

(...could my list of things that would make the world better have something to do with my lack of a boyfriend? Maybe?)

Also, I ordered pizza tonight for the first time in...I really have no idea how long. Years. Literally. Not counting eating pizza other people have ordered, of course.

In other news, the dryers in my complex blow and my work clothes (which are almost completely all black) are all now laid out over a chair, a bicycle, the heater, and the railing of the staircase. It's like a goth kid exploded in my apartment. Poor little emo kid. Probably just needed a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment