Wednesday, January 6, 2010

With really quite lame power...

I think I'm allergic to my house. Last night I was at a friend's and felt fine, then I got home, got into bed, and I'm ridiculously congested. Stupid moldy, disgusting house. I feel kind of like crap and I can't tell if it's because I'm getting sick from all the germy people I've been around lately or I'm just having allergies.

Work has been a bit better these past few days. Could have to do with the fact that I haven't had to deal with customers as much. One of the lovely little perks of my promotion means that if I find it necessary, I can tell other people to deal with the customers while I go do something else. Bwahaha. I try to only use this power for good, of course, and only when necessary, like when new product has to be put out or paper work has to be done. I'd feel like an ass just swanning off for no reason while other people work. It is kinda nice having the option, though.

One of these days maybe I'll write something actually worth reading!! I guess I'm just trying to work my up to it. Practice makes whatever and all that crap. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment