Friday, August 27, 2010

Desperately trying to work in a "Godwin's Law" reference...

Just overheard a coworker say, "....for someone who has a Hitler complex...."
Now, I have absolutely no idea of the context and maybe I'm just really out of the loop but....
....what in the hell is a Hitler complex? Napolean complex, God complex, I've heard of those but seriously, what could you possibly mean when you accuse someone of having a Hitler complex? That's just kind of harsh. I mean, if you're talking specifically about a genocidal, vegetarian painter - okay, I get it. Otherwise...ouch. That's just mean.

1 comment:

  1. Hitler wasn't actually vegetarian. Partially because he was responsible for the deaths of millions, partially because he avoided meat for health reasons, and partially because he sometimes ate meat. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete