Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fighting the urge to name drop...

This used to be way easier to do everyday back in high school. Maybe that's 'cause I was in high school and therefore thought everything out of my mouth was profound and/or hilarious?

I mean, I was totally right, but I guess I'm just out of practice.

So let's see. Went to the post office today. In my pajamas. Wow, I'm not turning out to be that crazy-guy-who-wanders-around-town and everyone-avoids-eye-contact with at all.

Had a guy at work tonight get really angry 'cause I wouldn't let him use an employee discount he couldn't prove he had....on a bottle of water. Seriously. He tried to pull "I do it every week!" on me - yeah, guy, I work there full time and I ain't ever seen your cheap, bald headed self before. Better luck next time.

Man, I'm a total bitch. I just hate people trying to get one over on me.

It's been pointed out to me that the last three titles on my entries are "P.I.M.P" "HO!" and "Whiskey". However unintentional this may have been, I'm somewhat astonished I don't have more readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment