Monday, September 13, 2010

E-mails With No Context

Sometimes I write e-mails that I just find so amusing that I'm disappointed only the recipient gets to read them and then usually has no appreciation for the time and effort I put into crafting such a fantastic piece of prose. Then I realized - Hey, fuck this, I've got a blog, I'll just post my super awesome underappreciated e-mails on there! And even better, I won't bother explaining what they're actually about! Because that's funny, right? And also works perfectly with my innate laziness! Whatup, narcissism, you gorgeous bitch?!

And so I give you part one in my possibly continuing series:

E-mails With No Context
(or should it be "E-mails Without Context"? I dunno, I keep going back and forth.)

To: JS
From: Robin
Subject: You just lost The Game.

Since when do receptionists make presentations?
"If you look at slide 13, you'll see the proper wrist position for answering a telephone. The telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell in order to more efficiently prank his friends and neighbors as 'Ding Dong Ditch' and 'Step on the flaming pile of poo' were becoming antiquated and the amount of effort put into compiling the proper amount of dog poo was more trouble than soiling Watson's shoes was worth..."

1 comment: