Friday, July 23, 2010

::facepalm::

So I'm sitting at my desk finishing the bagel I was having for breakfast and one of my coworkers walks by going, "Those bagels, they're gonna getcha." Seriously, woman I barely know, you're going to act like one of those scary TV movie moms who gives their kid an eating disorder by saying things like, "Oh, you're having ice cream? Y'know, that'll go straight to your hips"?

Then just now as I'm typing this email I get called into the head of HR's office who says, "You've been coming in late, recently?" to which I respond, "Um, have I? I didn't think so. Maybe 8:32 instead of 8:30."

"Oh, okay, well (the head boss lady) wanted me to talk to you about it."

Maybe I should invest in a cushion for my desk so when I start slamming my head against the table I don't actually injure myself.

...It's going to be one of those days. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment